Wednesday, November 28, 2007

This is Your Brain on Children:




Need I say more?!






That's actually what it would look like in my head on a good day. Let's see how many days go by before I have to start tossing things for them to clean up. (This was the brain child of the Little Man and Toodles) Forget shoveling s___ against the tide, try shoveling toys against these two.




By the way, I'm just not getting enough kicks in the ass here. this blog is supposed to keep me in check but with only one faithful follower to be held accountable to, it just doesn't seem to be enough. So if you're logging on, please leave comments to keep me in line. Otherewise I'm just about talking to myself.




OHHH! Here's the progress I've made on that cross stitch pictured below. Not bad for having only worked on it twice.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is effen hilarious--and brilliant. I hope that by posting it in this public space you have copyright privileges to that piece of humor!!

High five on the cross-stitch too...

FF