Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Der verwendungszweck Deutsch




OK, it's supposed to say "The German Purpose". Sorry, it's not supposed to sound like something straight out of the Furor's mouth. One of my purposes to add to the list is to relearn what I learned in German I. And fast! So should I start blogging in German and make all of you download German/English dictionaries, or is someone going to step up to the plate and maybe leave some comments in German? Or maybe you have another idea? Any advice would help. And if someone could make any corrections to "mein" title it would be greatly appreciated. Danke!
By the way, Harry jarred a huge bunch of peppers last night, he brought a whole bunch for people at work, I've been chopping some up for sausage peppers and onions and then there's just a bunch to freeze. The table is mostly usable now. Hurray!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's bringing you back to Deutsch?? I probably remember one percent of what I learned. Ugh...
Sista L

pam said...

I need to brush up if I'm ever going to get back to Rutgers. I need to take German II. Ugh!!!