Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Stuck in Go

We are experiencing technical difficulties please stand by. . . . .

That pretty much sums up my brain right now. I'm having a few of those days where the list seems never ending and my get up and go has got up and left. Thanks 1970's Saturday morning TV for coining that phrase. Maybe cheese is the answer. It was right in front of me the whole time and I missed it. I definitely could use a break from hearing "Mom" every 5 seconds and the whining and crying and bickering and fighting and complaining. AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! How are you supposed to think straight with that blasting in your head?

So, the Holiday Open House went well. Everyone seems to have had a nice night out and left with some really cool purchases. The expandable trivet seems to have been the hot item. And who could blame anyone. It expands or shrinks to fit most any dish and looks beautiful on your table too. And congratulations to Jeanette for winning the door prize. An adorable little tote and the most awesome travel mug ever. And congratulations to my neighbor, Kathy, for winning the hostess benefit.

I once again apologize for the lack of posts and excitement. I'd just rather roll into a ball and stare at the wall right now. I bet a weekend at the Longaberger Homestead would do me some good. Don't you think?

No comments: