Friday, November 9, 2007

My Longaberger Purpose, I Mean addiction, I mean Purpose




Tomorrow night is my first Longaberger Open House. I'm busy trying to clean up, organize and set up stuff. Then I need to bake, cut up veggies and that sort of thing. I think it'll be fun. I'm nervous already though. That "in the spotlight" it's all on me type of nervous that I just love! Well, this is Longaberger's purpose for me. Practice in the spotlight! So wish me luck and send good vibes. And hope for lots of sales too. That surely wouldn't hurt.

Oh, and that cross stitch I picture below. I started working on it! I'll post a picture of my progress another time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Waiting for some updates on the Longaberger party...
Faithful Follower

pam said...

It went really well. It wasn't a formal stand up and talk party so that took a lot of the pressure off. And it was nice to have a bunch of people over without the constant din of dogs barking and moaning in their crates. It was just a nice, layed back evening. And I sold about $800 in products. WooHoo!