Thursday, November 15, 2007

THIS IS ME SCREAMING!!!!!

Is it just me or do those people who don't shut up long enough to actually hear what you're saying piss you off?!?! I get an e-mail address for the person to contact regarding readmission. I send her a desperate e-mail because I'm under the impression that today is the deadline. I have not heard from her yet. So I call Academic Services back to see if I can get a phone number for a real live living, breathing, speaking person and they don't understand why I can't wait for this person to respond. Now everything I found on the Rutgers website says Nov. 15, deadline. Right? So if Miss Erica doesn't e-mail me back until 4:30, doesn't that seem like it might be a problem? Now why does the wench on the other line shut her mouth for more than 5 seconds to hear why I'm in a bit of a rush? OK, fine, I now understand that I have until December 1st but everything else says differently and everything also says to reapply with the school you previousely attended which doesn't exist when you try to link to it. So again I ask you, "IS IT JUST ME?!?!?"

No comments: