Thursday, November 15, 2007

PRINCESS OF PROCRASTINATION

Yup, that's my title. I am a pro and should probably have dedicated this blog to that purpose. If you think you deserve my title more than I do, I welcome your story, but i doubt you will dethrone me.

Anyway, I've been trying to figure out the whole readmission process at Rutgers and since they no longer have separate colleges, aka Douglass, Cook . . . and the website hasn't caught up and I can't seem to find THE person to speak to, I am caught in a readmission nightmare. The website says to reapply at the college I previousely attended but that college no longer exists. I am now waiting for "Erica" to respond to my very desperate e-mail. The Academic Services person says this is the person to contact but she only has an e-mail. Have I ever mentioned that I HATE WAITING!!!! Seems odd when you label yourself a procrastinator since essentially you're WAITING to get something done but AHHH, this is waiting for someone ELSE to get something done. Much different!

And so I wait.

No comments: