Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Na Na, na na NA NA, hey hey hey, Good Bye!!!!!


KISS IT GOOD BYE!
Well, it's in God's hands now, as they say. I can now knock that one off my list! One Million, five hundred and forty three thousand, nine hundred and ninety nine more to go. Baby steps, Pam, just take baby steps. Someone remind me to breathe occasionally, because as things are going, I may just forget.
Case in point: Monday is gymnastics day. I do the usual ranting and raving to get the kids out the door and we arrive at the gym to find it rather desolate. I walk up to the door and it's dark. Hmmm, I copied all the closed days into my calendar ahead of time so I wouldn't show up on closed days like last year but here I am. Well, I had to go to the bank anyway, so we're off. Sometime around dinner I get to thinking (yes, this process starts very late in the day for me) and I start wondering about the gym being closed and very slowly I start to realize that I WAS THERE A FULL HOUR EARLY!!!!! I tell this to Bananas, who very matter of factly states, Duh, the clock said 2:26 when we left. (It should have said 3:26 since the class starts at 3:50) God help me, is this how Alzheimers starts?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Big applause from the peanut gallery! You are rockin...
~FF