Tuesday, October 30, 2007

My Halloween Purpose

Today my purpose is Halloween preparations. I have baking and decorating and shopping and haunting to do. This is the beginnings of the table decorations. I can't wait for my nieces and nephews to see all the crazy stuff I have planned. Monster and witch cupcakes, "finger" cookies, rotten apple punch, eyeball pudding and LOTS OF SPIDERS! Too scary! If you have any Halloween tips or ideas I'd love to hear them.





On a side note, if you want to see something scary. The little man fell up the stairs yesterday and put a lovely little hole in his tongue. Every time he'd stick his tongue out at me it would lay open. Yuck! The picture I was able to take just doesn't do it any justice since he wouldn't hold his tongue out. So you can see the line on his tongue but when it's in his mouth it stays closed. Lovely! Great shot for the Dentist! Look, no cavities!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yikes! I can't believe what Anthony did to his tongue. He must have totally freaked out...

And I am so jealous of your Halloween celebration. All of the kids are going to have such great memories of Halloween with Aunt Pam. That's awesome. I, unfortunately got sick today. Too much Bill Miller excitement. I didn't take a single photo--but one of my students did. So I just emailed her to remind her to send it so I can pass it along to you. :-) Sista L

pam said...

It was a scene for about 1 1/2 minutes and then he was fine and about 30 minutes later he was eating and having a grand ole time at Harry's company Halloween party.

Maybe you'll have to try and plan a Halloween party trip next year, depending on how it falls. We had a blast and we invited Hannah's friend Sara and her family at the last minute and they came and seemed to have a lot of fun too.

How annoying to get sick as you're finally experiencing this cool moment you've been looking forward to.

Hope you feel better. Send me a picture when you can.