Friday, October 26, 2007

In The Beginning

OK, so it all starts somewhere, right? Well this one is going to start somewhere in the middle. By this I mean in the middle of all the unfinished business in my life. All those nagging little projects that I see everywhere that never get completely finished. Is it just me, or is this what most people are going through? I'm tired of getting all excited over a project, getting it started and either running out of steam or what happens alot is some occasion, date, another project, whatever, gets in the way and I never get back to the original. And then every day as I go about my routine I see these unfinished tidbits and they nag at me. "Please finish me!" So today I start this blog as a way of being accountable to all these things and anyone who logs on to check my progress.

So here's the start of my list that I'll add to as I come across more things or new projects arise.

Paint the front hall
scrapbook for daughter
scrapbook for son
clean out closet
organize kid's clothes (Too big, too small, too old)
put stuff in attic
go through toys and books
organize paperwork
reorganize linen closet
organize photos (in albums, in computer)
paint kitchen cabinets
clean the 100's of windows in this house

So that's a start. Any advice on home projects, organization, crafts, etc. is greatly appreciated!

I'll take some pictures of what I need to do for before and after shots also.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is an incredible idea. And how cool that the minute you ask your help, someone offers to be your "slave." You really can't ask for much more than that. I'm looking forward to seeing how this keeps unfolding.