Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Nothing Exciting

Not a very exciting day. Just a bunch of running around and hurray, I finally went to the dentist. No, I won't say how long it's been. Just suffice to say, it's been TOO long. Needless to say, I was worried about what news they might give me. I was pretty sure I was to the point where all my teeth would need to be removed! But, thank you dear Lord, NO CAVITIES! I can't believe it. I was actually going to make them recheck just to be sure but why look a gift horse in the mouth? So now I can finally get back on track with that and move forward. Next appointment to catch up on. . . . regular checkup. I'm so bad about my appointments. It's quite annoying to me and I'm still bad about it.

And by the way, my front hall still looks like it did in the picture I posted a while ago. Nice green paint test spot and all.

Has anyone read "A New Earth" by Eckhart Tolle? I was checking out the worldwide webclass that Oprah's doing. It looks interesting and I picked up the book today too. Let me know if you saw it or read it and what you think. (If anyone's listening, that is)

No comments: