Monday, March 3, 2008

Checking In

So let's see who's listening. It's obviousely been quite some time since my last post. SORRY! At that point I was still waiting to hear from Rutgers. I am now on my 6th class this week. I guess that's partly why I haven't posted. (Besides the usual ADD symptoms) So my first class back at school is on Impressionism. I've already handed in my first paper and in another week is the mid-term and then SPRING BREAK. Hmmmm, where should I go? Yea, right? I wish. No harm in dreaming though. So soon it will be 3 credits down, 15 more to go!

I'm still the basket nut so feel free to check out my website: www.longaberger.com/pamsbasketcase

Longaberger products just seem to get more beautiful and useful all the time. How DO they do it?!

So I know who has checked in, please leave a comment for me!

No comments: